Monday, September 13, 2010

We Shore Had Fun & Awards


Cherry On Top Award
Thank you so much Sarah from Simply Sarah for this surprise and honor! 



The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you. 


2. Copy the award to your blog. 
3. List 3 things you like about yourself.
4. Post a picture that you love.
5. Tag 5 people you would like to give this award to.


Three things I like about myself are that I am truly committed in everything I take on, very energetic and I'm all about my family, which I adore.

I absolutely LOVE everything about this photo!  


Tagging 5 people is also hard (so much inspiration out there) but in no particular order, here goes...
1. Stacy from Simply Us
2. Joanna at Scrap-Making
3. Dorcas from 4 Crafty Angels
4. Charlotte from Vanilla Bean Creations
5. Kristy from Craftin on my Door


I also won a challenge at My Sheri Crafts this week for my Family Vacation layout and I received this...

Finally, I wanted to post a quick layout that I hadn't posted yet.  I hope to print out the photos from 4th of July at Naples to put on this layout this week (although, it's a busy week ahead with all the preparations for my daughter's 2nd birthday next weekend, so it may be a little longer).  It has a lot of embossing and the sun is made from ribbon.  I particularly love the title, which I found online (can't remember where)...







2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for considering me for this award! I really appreciate it! What a great photo of your sweet family and that layout is great! That reminds me I have a lot of catching up to do with my LO's! Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! What a super cute picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails