Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summertime BBQ & Fair Pages

I've been on vacation for the past week and haven't been able to post anything.  I've completed a couple layouts and I wanted to get them up for you all to see...

Over at Fantabulous Cricut, they have a BBQ challenge which gave me a perfect opportunity to make this layout for the end of summer BBQ that we are having today at my sister's house (so later tonight I can just print the pics and add them in!).  Here are some closeups of some of my cricut cuts...



My little BBQ master on the grill (from Everyday Paper Dolls), the title below is welded using my gypsy, which really allows me to use Opposites Attract, which I wouldn't otherwise if it wasn't welded.
******Updated Layout - Now with the pictures!!*******

So proud of myself because tonight, after I got home from the BBQ, I printed out the photos and finished the layout...AND I posted it tonight, too!  Here it is:


All the layouts below are just some simple ones from the Fair last year that I wanted to get scrapped quick...












The little car below moves with a little tab!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic work!!

    Thanks for being Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! Love the BBQ page! Thanks for playing FCCB this week! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout! And you must be superwoman to be able to go to a bargeque, come home, print photos and complete the page...I wouldn't have had the energy!!! Thanks for playing along at FCCB! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails