Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pin Collection

I love to collect pins, always have, but in my adult life, I've collected pins of all the places I've been and others that just have a special meaning to me.  In college I was in this group called Lady Spirithunters (FSU) and we wore these vests that we filled with pins, mine was absolutely full (and by themes, of course, LOL!).  Anyways, for the pins of my travels, I have them on different lanyards, some at my school, some at home.  Recently at Michael's I found this unfinished wood frame that had cork all around it and as soon as I saw it, I thought it would be great to display my pins and keep in my classroom.


So tonight, I got pins from all of my lanyards and put them in this frame and then created a cute title on word and wanted to share my cute little creation.  I can't wait to put it up in my classroom!

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I love it! THanks for sharing
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! great idea. I recently attended one of your classes, thanks for sharing your blog!! I love the ideas!!! :) Marilynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails