Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Layout Class

I was finally able to finish my Thanksgiving Layout class that I am teaching at My Paper Tree House on Wednesday, November 17th.  It's a really fun layout with a super cute handmade turkey!  If you're interested, click on the link above to sign up - only 7 more spots available!

Here is the layout and some of the details...

Look at the super cute turkey - my very own design!

Some of the elements of the right page...

Close up of the border...

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Wow very nice LO !!! Love it !

    Have a great Thursday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this layout! I just saw your layout on the Passionately Artistic blog and had to get a better look...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your blog colors they just pop! I just love your blog it's says "Have some fun" to me.
    I'm your newest follower. I Love your Turkey. I may have to scrap lift him. He is just too cute!
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    Check my blog out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Minta! Love your blog and this LO is just so cute!!! Love all the color combination you used!!! Thanks for joining us over at CWC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your attention to detail!
    The pop dots add such dimension and character!
    This is perfect!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails