Monday, October 4, 2010

Birthday using iRock!

As promised, here is another layout using the same Imaginisce birthday bash paper line.  I wanted a linear feel to this layout with the half circles framing the sequence of photos.  After I was done, I felt like it needed a little something, that's when I got to play with a super cool new tool, the iRock (which I now must own, just need to wait till it gets back in stock)!  In case you have not seen or heard of this tool, it is a portable pink tool that heats up and sets rhinestones, metal and even pearls on virtually anything (paper, fabric, you name it!).
  
These pictures are a little fuzzy because I think something is wrong with the lens of my camera (beginning to panic just a little bit), but nothing I can do about that tonight.
So here is the layout:

Left page...


You can see the bling which I adhered using the iRock tool.
Also, the embellishment you see was my creation.   I stamped the image from a great stamp in the Imaginisce collection which I popped onto patterned paper and added stickles to the gift.  


Right page

I love using patterned paper and I like to really get as much use of it as I can. Tomorrow I will share still another layout with this line, but this time it will be my birthday celebration.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop in again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! You are rocking! Love the circles and the bling!! If you get that tool bring to one of the crops so we can see it in action...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails