Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another Birthday Banner Layout

Let the celebrating continue!  
So as you've seen from the last couple posts, I've really enjoyed this paper line and here is yet another birthday layout, but this time it's celebrating MY birthday!  I really love the picture of all of us at dinner, so that is why I printed it 5x7 as my focal point photo.  As usual, I wanted to include lots of pictures and include all the great images that remind me of that night, so I did so on the right side of the layout.  Banners are all the rage and I've really made that patterned paper really last!  I still have one or two left, maybe I can create one more layout out of the scraps I have left (lol!).  
Oh, one more thing, I distressed the two photo mats on the left page with this super cool tool that Nana has at My Paper Tree House called Distress it All (same company that makes the Bind it All) and it is addicting!  It makes the loudest noise, but gives the coolest effect!  
Here is the layout...


The left page...

 A close up of the banners and some of the distressing and popped embellishments...

The right page...

Thanks for stopping by!
I think I might go scrap something right now, I feel inspired today...
See you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails