Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Princess - Queen - Cutie Pie

Wow, lots of things going on in my life, super duper busy and swamped, but wanted to write a quick post and share two layouts today.  One is an old favorite, one that I look at almost daily because it is on the wall of my scrapbooking room.  I love it because of the mixed media title, the flower border and a great photo of Sofi.  In the title I used at least 3 different types of stickers, rub-ons, bling and my own handwriting.


Here is another layout of my little girl at almost a year old.  
The title font is Hello Kitty Font.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. These layouts rock!!!!!
    the colors, the layers, the embellishments!!!
    LOVE!!!!!
    Thank you so much for linking up at Paper Issues!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that is so cute..
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails