Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tiny Dancer

Hello everyone!  I've got a super-duper cute layout to share today.  I have these fantastic pictures of my daughter in her first tutu (thanks to Marylin who put it on her as soon as she saw it!).  I had been waiting to do this page for a while now, but didn't quite have the inspiration.  About a week and half ago, Jean from Jean's Crafty Corner, a blog I follow regularly, had created a layout with the cute ballerina.  It reminded me that I had an unopened fantastic cartridge, Twinkle Toes, that would be perfect for this layout.  I matched my doll to my adorable daughter, with the dark hair, the outfit and I even used tulle to create the "tutu".  The title is from Once Upon a Princess and I love that it has little accents (like a little tutu and bows) on the title.  I love the way this turned out and it made the wall - my hubby already put it up and everything!  So here it is....





I also wanted to share an awesome resource with you all that I recently discovered - its Cricutsearch.com
Whenever you are looking for an image and you don't remember which cartridge has it, it will not only tell you the cartridge, it will even give you a screenshot of where in the handbook it can be found.  I've found it really useful and wanted to share the tip!

Tomorrow I have another great layout to share, that I'm putting the finishing touches on now.
Hope to see you back then!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute, love the ballerina (both of them) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww the ballerina is soo adorable. Your daughter and the cricut cut. Great LO.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails