Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cupcake Cutie

Since this week at Fantabulous Cricut we are having a "Sweet Shop" challenge, I wanted to share another "sweet" layout I created featuring some good enough to eat cupcakes and my cutie.  The page matches her outfit (this time, on purpose! LOL!), even part of the title (which I handwrote to match).  Now the cupcakes have a lot of detail and dimension (it's all about Scrap-Stickle-Pop!).  They are from Doodlecharms.  I cut off the candle and added my own cherry.  They are shadowed in red, the "wrappers" are crinkled like actual wrappers, the "frosting" is from velvet/flocked paper, which I also embossed with stars - some which I stickled, others which I blinged.  I really wanted to make the cherries pop, so I added red beads to them and created the stems with scraps.  The pictures speak for themselves, she is definitely a CUTIE!  So here is the layout...



I also wanted to let you know that another Fantabulous Cricut Crawl - this one will be "Share the LOVE" is coming soon!  



Fantabulous Cricut

Hope you all have a great week!  Come back soon to see more projects!
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. OMG how cute is these layout!!! i love the cupcakes and she is sooo adorable!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cherries on the cupcakes, super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails