Friday, January 21, 2011

Bling - Sofi's Baptism Layout


Today I wanted to share a layout I made for my sweet Sofi's Baptism.  I used one of the decorations that I had created for her baptism reception as the title for the page.  On the bottom of the right page is my copy of a word book I created for each guest filled with pictures of my daughter.  The best part is that on the back of the little book I made for each guest, I added a picture of each guest carrying my daughter just minutes before during the baptism (I LOVE my HP portable printer!!) and handed it to them at the reception.  
For this layout, I wanted soft colors for the page and I stuck with pink and white.  You can't really tell in the photo, but the background paper is pink with white polka dots.  There is lots of bling throughout this layout, you will see in the closeups.  I'm entering this layout in two challenges this week, the "bling" challenge at My Sheri Crafts and the 3 flower challenge at Cooking with Cricut.  








I also wanted to share that I made Top 3 at Frosted Designs for last week's challenge and I now have a new blinkie!  Woohoo!
Frosted Designs

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you come back soon!

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout and Sofi is adorable! I love the idea of the little book on the layout, fabulous! Thanks for coming over and playing with us at Cooking with Cricut this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with the Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this layout is just beautiful as is your little one! Thanks for playingalong with us at cooking with cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with cricut this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty layout. I love the flowers and colors you chose. The little book on the side is a great idea. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut. Hope to see you back soon :)

    michelle - CWCDT
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your layout is beautiful and so is your baby girl! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute layout! Great details! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO ! and congratulations for that Baptism.
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking with Cricut. Good luck with our challenge !

    Have a great Monday ;-)
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A LO with a mini book! Fabulous!!! Love the soft colors. Just a perfect idea and presentation. TFS and thanks for joining us at Cooking With Cricut this week.
    ~Madison CWCDT www.funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails