Friday, October 8, 2010

Nuts About U Layout

 I really love the way this layout turned out.  It started out as a fall theme and this tree idea I had was really the starting off point for my layout, but then I kept adding different elements, letting the layout take on a life of its own.  I then wanted to make it more general so it would fit more themes than just fall, so I incorporated both words and images that would allow for that.  Next Wednesday I'm teaching this Cricut Class at My Paper Tree House.  If you live in the Miami area, be sure to sign up, you can do so HERE!









Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty !!!
    Have a great Monday ;-)
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness!! This is so darn cute!!!
    I love those leaves!!
    The deer is my fave!!!
    Adorable!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW>...this is just the stinkin' CUTEST LAYOUT...the tree, the critter...the colors....FABOOO JOB!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails