Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More Beach & Splash Layouts

I recently became a member of My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club and the July kit was full of some really fun summer paper and embellishments.  Since we did a lot of beach and pool fun this summer, it went perfectly with so many of our pics, so I decided to bring out the kit and use it up.  This is going to be the album opening page for our vacation...




This is another layout using the same paper line, although I had done this class with this paper line way before I got my kit using lots of Cricut (how strange, I know, LOL!) including Create a Critter, George, and Life's a Beach....  The beauty is that it all coordinates!  


Here is a close up of the left page...


and the right page...


And here are some of the cuts...



3 comments:

  1. Wow - you have some awesome projects postes on your blog!!! I love your style of scrapbooking. You put so much detail into everything it all looks so great. I just signed up to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently came across your blog and absolutely LOVE all your creative layouts. You definitely inspire me and make me want to scrapbook more often!
    ~ Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some beach photo's that I need to scrapbook and I hope my pages turn out half as good as yours did. Great Job! I'm one of your followers and I have an award for you over at my blog.(simplyshaddock.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails