Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Made the Chirp! & Boy Layout

I got some great news today that I made the Chirp this week (Cricut Newsletter for my non-scrapbooking friends) for my Summertime BBQ layout.  How exciting!  I didn't even know I had, since I hadn't read my newsletter, yet, but a great friend of mine told me (thanks Lisette) - so I checked my email newsletter and there I was :)  You can see it and some other great projects featured here on the Chirp link.

 I wanted to post a quick layout that I just finished featuring my favorite boy.  It is all done using Graphically Speaking.  There's a lot on that cartridge, most people don't even realize!  So I wanted to feature a great picture of my cute boy and journal about him now at age 4...



One of my favorite things are the number strips that it cuts out.

I also have a super cute baby frame that I taught in a class tonight that I will be posting a little later this week, so be sure to check back!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love all of the "4's" welded together at the bottom!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails