Tuesday, July 27, 2010

School Layouts and Room Makeover

This is the scrapbook page that is currently on my fridge.  I change it up every other week or so.  This is last year's school picture of my little MJ in PreK3.  His first school picture - I'm so proud! This page is entirely done with graphically speaking.  One of my favorite elements is the page alphabet border which few people know is in that cartridge. The other element I particularly like is the book which doubles as an embellishment and my journaling block, where I wrote the important details of the grade, year, teacher and also a description of MJs day as told by him.  
The double page below was a quick layout of photos of him at school that his teacher sent to me at the end of the school year alongside his class photo.


Here's a closeup of the left page - the title is from Sesame Street Font.




Room Makeover
Today I changed Sofia's room around and converted her crib into a little bed.  I wanted to make the room more toddler friendly and give her some space to play (since she never does in there, only in her brother's room).  Her 2nd birthday is soon approaching and a vanity and/or dollhouse are on the horizon, so I wanted to open up some space for those as well.  So here is a short tour of her room - and yes, there is a lot of Cricut in there, too!  From the vinyl letters spelling out her name on the wall, to all the flowers and circles (all made of paper, btw)...

2 comments:

  1. Very cute layouts. I love the alphabet border. I am going to have to use this cut. Very cute idea using the open book to make a journaling area. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute..I love the alphabet border too. I used this on a couple of my los already and just love it. I love your daughter's room too. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails