Friday, July 23, 2010

Here Comes Trouble & Owie

I recently bought the "B is for Boy" Cricut Lite cartridge and the car cut on that cartridge was a primary reason why - I love it! I had the perfect pictures to be able to use it on in the layout below. I find the Cricut Lite cartridges a little pricey, but I must say, they layer super easily and beautifully!! Here is the layout of my little Sofi and MJ, too...


This is the left side close up...
Had to add a bow, Sofi is always wearing one...
The title is from the cartridge, too!
Decided to make a cute key chain to hang the cute keys (also from the cartridge!) to write my journaling...

This cartridge also has an OWIE title that inspired me to scrap these hilarious pictures that I have of my kiddos during a doctor's visit. I took them to send to my husband, since he wasn't there, and it was quite an experience for me to deal with alone, but one that I decided to laugh at. He has shown these pictures to all of his friends, who have also found them hilarious. My best friend had the best narration of her take of the two photos which I decided to journal. Take a look...

I'm scrapping tonight, so I'll post some more tomorrow...thanks for stopping by and be sure to leave a comment - I love reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails