Friday, July 9, 2010

Thanksgiving Pages

This week I've been finishing up some Thanksgiving layouts that I had started a while back using one of my very favorite lines - Bo Bunny. This is a big event for me to scrapbook because my sister, Tati and I are literally the paparazzi on this night. I took over 200 photos! Of course, only the best and the ones that help me tell my story will be scrapbooked - but a girl needs choices! So here they are...

This layout is one I created with my scraps - instead of filing them away (and not knowing if they would ever see the light of day) I put something together. I will probably put some more photos taking on Thanksgiving (I still have plenty of photos that I haven't used!).


Me and each of my sister's take family photos to use on Christmas cards, but we have to take A LOT of photos to get the perfect one. However, those OUTAKES are so much fun, that I just had to scrap them...




The title on this one is with my new Cricut Lite cartridge - Celebrate with Flourish which I love!! Not sure if you can tell on the photo, but I added Diamond Glaze so it looks like an epoxy sticker.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails