Sunday, November 21, 2010

To Infinity and Beyond...

We recently went to Kennedy Space Center which my son absolutely loved!!  I bought this picture of him as an astronaut because I thought it was beautiful.  So I created this page to hang on the wall of his room.  I used Opposites Attract to create the title, which I welded on my gypsy.  I used George for the stars in different sizes and the dot, dot, dot.  I added stickles and popped the stars.  Here is the layout with some close-up shots so you can see the details...  





Tomorrow is a new challenge at Fantabulous Cricut, so check back then for my DT project for the week!  Tomorrow is also the Class Kickoff party at Paper Tree House Studio and I have two great classes that I will be showcasing.  If you're in the Miami area, be sure to stop by - it begins at 6pm.
 I have a lot to share this week so be sure to come back often!
Have a great rest of your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails