Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rock On Rock Stars!

Today I finished these two layouts focusing on my little rock stars.  My kids are so musically inclined and they often make their own little rock band at home with all their instruments.  My niece has told me that the top pic on the layout has to be their first album cover if they ever become rock stars.  I totally agree!  Just check it out...



My original Rock Star is all about the music, all the time! I got a variety of pictures of him at age 3 & 4 in his musical mode (he's constantly with his iPod or my iPhone listening to the lastest music!) for the layout below with really cute paper I had found at Michael's.  Check it out below...



Thanks for stopping by!
See you back here tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails