Sunday, November 14, 2010

PreK Layout and Birthday Card

Hello everyone.  It's been a rough week - I hate being sick!  Late last night I finished a layout and a birthday card, but my internet was acting up, so I'm posting it now.  The layout was inspired by a page from CK magazine a couple months back and I used my son's school picture.  The birthday card is from a bunch of scraps I had lying around my scrapbook table that I decided to make into a card, instead of putting the scraps away. Here they are...


The background is embossed with one of my favorite folders, divine swirls

Hope everyone's having a great day.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute layout and card. Its nice to know that someone uses there scraps for a layout or a card. I can't get myself to pulling out scraps and using them unless it is cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!! I just become in your follower !

    Have a great Monday ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails