Saturday, July 30, 2011

Little Princess/You & Me Layouts

Hello all!  I'm in the process of filling in the empty pages of my daughter's 1st year - volume 2 scrapbook.  I'm excited because I'm 4 double page layouts away from completing it!  Hopefully I can finish in the next 2 weeks.  Today I have two layouts to share.  First one is from a cute paper line I had found in Michael's.  I used pictures of her when she turned one.  The heart is my favorite cut from the doodlecharms cartridge.   Here is the layout...




This other layout is a scraplift of a layout I had saved in my layouts I love folder that I was able to recreate quickly when I found the same papers.  I wanted a picture of me and my sweet girl which I added today, take a look...


Thanks for stopping by!  I have more to share tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails