Saturday, July 30, 2011

Born to Shop Layout

Hello everyone!  My layout today is an older layout that I recently added the picture for (I have a huge box of layouts I've made that I still need to add pictures to so I'm going to try to put a dent in that in the next couple weeks) and its a layout to document one of my favorite pastimes - shopping!  The little tags are about all my favorites.  My favorite thing about the layout is how I created the title (from a sticker set) into a little shopping bag and added tags from different stores that I like to shop at.  When I originally did the journaling for this I had 89 pairs of shoes - but I think that number is a little different now! LOL!  The bottom title says "SALE my favorite word".




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails