Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby Onesie Framed Layout

Currently I'm out of town on vacation, but with the weather being horrible all day, it gave me a perfect opportunity to do some scrapbooking.  It was really hard to only pack up a few things to take with me to scrap, but I just brought an expand-a-file filled with some papers (some are old and I didn't even remember I had them, lol!) and some letter stickers and a box of tools with a couple punches and some embellishments.  So today I had to make due with what I had and without my cricut (which is really odd for me).  I did bring my gypsy, so if I feel inclined, I can create something on my gypsy and simply cut and add it on when I get home again.

As for today, I had seen this done before of a baby's first items scrapbooked into a frame and I've wanted to do it ever since.  I've been wanting to create this layout for a while now of my daughter's 1st onesie which is embroidered with "I love my big brother MJ"to put up in her room.  Tonight, I took out the papers I had picked out long ago and the onesie and created this...


If I was at home I would have added some flowers, but I don't have them with me, so I had to create my own little embellishment with some punches.  I can't wait to put it in a frame and hang it up on her wall!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails