Friday, June 17, 2011

Thanks a Latte! & Robot

Thank you to all of you that left comments!  So happy to know that some of you are still following!  Today I was able to do a big clean out of my kids rooms and my scraproom - at least I can see the tables now!!  That is a BIG deal for me!  So I wasn't able to start a layout yet (hoping tomorrow is the day!), but I wanted to keep the ball rolling with my posting, so I wanted to share a card I made and gave to my son's teacher.  It reads "Thanks 'A Latte'" and inside it says, "just wanted to 'espresso' my thanks".  In the front, there is a pocket that holds a starbucks card.  Take a look...


I did get to use a new cartridge today that I bought recently, but hadn't used yet, Robotz.  I bought it to use with my son and I thought it had a super cute font (haven't used it yet, but just wait!).  Tonight, I got to do just that, because he wanted to make a robot, so I linked it up to my gypsy and he picked out the one he wanted to make.  I set it up on the gypsy and then he cut it out and assembled it mostly by himself.  He started playing with it right away, so I laminated it so it could last longer.  I just love how cute it is - he named it "Robot 3000".  Here it is...




Thanks for stopping by, I have a layout to share tomorrow, so I hope you will be back to check it out!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails