Sunday, June 19, 2011

Camel Ride Layout

I have a layout that I'm excited to share.  I had sketched this on my gypsy almost a year ago, but I hadn't gotten around to finishing the layout until recently.  The most difficult part for me was finding the right paper to go with these type of pictures.  I finally found it with basic grey, so I finally was able to create the layout.  I wanted a shape to take up most of both pages and I wanted a large camel that was life like.
Here is the completed layout...


The left page close up...

The title is welded using Don Juan...


The right page close up...


To create a realistic camel, I used flocking powder in two tones to create the look to match the actual camel we rode.  I love the way it came out!



Hope you've enjoyed the layout!  I have another to share tomorrow, so be sure to come back and check it out!  
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails