Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby Girl Layouts

Hello everyone!  Today I had my new scrap friends over again to scrapbook at my house and they are certainly hooked!  I love it because its so much fun to scrap with other people and now I get to do more scrapbooking, too!   Today I decided to grab my little girl's first year scrapbooks (I have two volumes, hehe!) and create pages to fill in a couple of the empty spots in the albums.  The first layout is of her at 3 months with her great grandmother when she turned 100 (and she is currently 102!).  The other layout I love because I got to use my new Baby Steps cartridge.  I loved the baby sleeping on the cloud with the moon in the background and it worked perfectly for these two pictures of her sleeping that I had to scrap.  
So here are the layouts...




Here is the super cute cutout.  Now, in the book it has more layers in brown and light brown, but I sometimes hate cutting out excess paper for such tiny pieces, so I created the same look with a brown marker (creating the hair and face).

My title is of course stickled!


Hope you like them!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails