Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa Frame

My kids have taken the cutest photo with Santa.  I wanted a place to display the kid's photo with Santa, year after year.  Last year, I decided to create a frame, which I put together super fast, minutes before we were getting to my sister's house for Noche Buena dinner, because I wanted everyone in the family to see the picture.  And if you know me, I like to do things outside the box, so instead of just taking the picture, I took the picture in this frame I created.  I love these frames.  I've posted quite a few on my blog now, but they are all different because they are so versatile!  So here it is, there will be two photos - one with last year's picture and the other with this year's picture...

2009

2010

Not only does this decorate my table in front of the Christmas tree, as I change out the picture, I see how the kiddos have grown and changed!  And since every year they take a picture with Santa (for at least another 8 years), I have a "scrappy frame" that I can use year after year.  

Only a couple more days till Christmas!  
Still so much to do, but I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails