Thursday, December 16, 2010

Decorating is "Snow Fun" Layout

One of my favorite things to do that really gets me in the holiday spirit is decorating for Christmas!  I absolutely LOVE SNOWMEN and I have quite a large collection that I add to every year.  So setting up my snowman station is my favorite thing.  When I saw this beautiful snowman on this paper, I knew what I wanted this layout to be about - decorating for Christmas, of course!  Now these pictures are from Christmas past and its great to see how I decorated then; in what ways some things are still the same and in what ways they are different.  I will be creating another layout of this year's decorations soon.  So here is my layout...







Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails