Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tray & Baby Mini Book

Hello Blogger Friends!  I'm back from my trip, Super Bowl has just ended, and I wanted to get back to posting!  So today, I'm sharing some of the projects I made as Christmas presents.  The first project is a tray I made for my sister.  She has a new house in the Keys and I wanted to bring in that color scheme.  It has a bit of glare, but that is because it has the acrylic liner on top.



For one of my best friends, I made a baby brag book for her with pictures of her beautiful baby girl.  Here it is...





Hope you liked today's post.
Wait, almost forgot to share some fun news, my entry for the DCWV January Sketch Challenge made the Top 10!  Woohoo!  
I'll be back tomorrow with more to share.  
Hope you have a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails