Sunday, October 2, 2011

Disney Layouts - Part 5 - Girly, Minnie & Princesses

I spent a wonderful day scrapbooking today at the "Crop Out Cancer" event held by Paula from More than Favors and Momo from Made by Momo as they raised money for Breast Cancer Awareness.  It was great to be around my friends and so many wonderful ladies, doing what we love and helping out such a worthy cause!  I completed a whole bunch of Halloween Layouts that I will share next week!

For today, I continue with my Disney Layouts (only 2 more posts to go to finish showing you all the layouts in the album!).  Today I focused on more girly layouts from the album.  The first I absolutely love because its of my little Minnie!  I used Jubilee and Mickey-n-Friends for the font and Minnie.









With these two layouts, I had one sheet of a really cute patterned paper, but I wanted to create a two page layout, so I cut a part of the paper and used one part not the left side and the other on the right with coordinating card stock on both to bring them together.  It worked great, check them out below...




After waiting 45 minutes in line to meet the Princesses, Sofi wanted nothing to do with them.  She was fine with all of the other characters, but with the Princesses, she started crying - go figure!  That's the reason for the title in the layout above (which is from Alphalicious).  The layout below features one of my favorite Martha Stewart punches as the top border and the corner punch for each of the photo mats.   The title is from Happily Ever After. 


Sofi wore this little crown pin on her head and she looked so cute.  I created a matching paper doll using Once Upon a Princess (I even replicated the design on her shirt on the paper doll!).      


Crafty Chics is having a Disney Link Up Party that I have been posting to all week.  For more inspiration for those Disney Layouts, be sure to check that out HERE.  I plan to link up again with the minnie layout.
I have two more days of Disney Layouts, I hope you are enjoying all I've shared so far.   Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to let me know you've stopped by with a comment below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails