Sunday, September 25, 2011

Disney Album - Disney Layouts Part 1

Hello everyone!  I know I have been lost from the blogging world, but the start of the school year has been very hectic and crazy and I haven't had any time to upload any pictures or post (especially since my computer got stolen), but I now have my new computer up and working and I am one layout away from finishing my Disney Album, so I decided to make this DISNEY WEEK here on my blog.  It's a really thick scrapbook, so I will share my layouts throughout several posts this week.


The first layout is one of my favorites.  It was inspired by someone else's layout (couldn't tell you who, it was on my old computer, so can't give credit to person, but thanks) who had made the little people with Mickey hats, so I decided to use that idea to start the album.  I also had a great "Disney Vacation" sticker, so I added some stickers, which I matted in black to match, to complete "our Disney Vacation 2010".  Really love how it turned out...




These two layouts feature a picture from each of the three parks we went to and the tickets and map/guides for each (in a pocket). 



Here's the album:
Come back throughout the week for more layouts!  Tomorrow I will feature my favorite layout featuring my boy's favorite character, Buzz Lightyear!  

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Great layouts, I will be checking them out all week. I have also been posting Disney layouts on my blog. I am part of a Disney and Friends blog hop later this week, please stop by and check out my creations!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to head over to my blog so you can get the link to add these to our Disney~Pixar link-up party going on all week! I have a $25 Disney Gift Card up for grabs on my blog for card submissions!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments ladies! Melissa, so glad you let me know about this, I'll be sure to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper doll family with Mickey ears and shirts!

    Thanks for joining the Disney Pixar Link Up Party!

    Shawn ~
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails