Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Snip Snip Layout and Fun News

I'm almost done with that album!  Only 2 more layouts to go!  Here is another layout for my daughter's album, this one of my daughter's first haircut.  I had a ton of pictures so 8 made the cut for this layout.  To add a little visual interest and to go along with the theme, I decided to cut the patterned paper into uneven strips on the left side of the page.  The scissors are from Happily Ever After (disney princesses cartridge) and the title is from All Mixed Up (which I haven't used in a while, I must admit).  On the bottom right of the layout, I scaled down and made a copy of the actual certificate that the haircut place gave her and added the little bag of her hair that they had put on the certificate.  I put the "before" shot on the left and the "after" shot on the right.  So here it is...


Here's a close up of the title...


I'm excited because I will be tomorrow's guest designer on Whimsical Wednesdays!  So in about 12 hours I will be debuting my layout for their Whimsical Wednesday Challenge, but you have to check back then to see it!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails