Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beach Buds & Co-Captain Layouts

Hello blogger friends.  I'm trying to do better with posting and what better way than two days in a row!  Today I have two layouts to share.  For this first layout, I had this great wave paper that I wanted to use, but I wanted the details of it to be a part of the page, so I cut around a lot of the pattern and popped it in several places creating the left side of the page.  The title is from Life's a Beach cartridge, which of course I welded on my gypsy.  Here is the layout...




With some of the left overs from those patterned papers, I created this layout documenting my little boy's love of boats and his nickname, daddy's Co-Captain...

Thanks to Jen & Angie for your comments - makes me so happy to see you're still reading my blog :)
Also to my best scrap buddies Marylin & Maritza, thanks for the bloggy love!
Remember you can sign up for emails of my new blog posts on the top right of the blog.
Hope you all enjoyed the layouts.  More to come!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails